• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Free 'Processing Animation'

MK-Slinky

Hi fellow Cloners!

I'm guessing I'm probably not the only person who has a door on the front of their case and so if like me you've ever noticed CloneDVD sometimes ejects the discs causing your door to fly open you might find my animation serves as a useful reminder to leave the door open beforehand.

I made this some years ago, feel free to download it if you wish :)

All credits (if any) go to yours truly MK-Slinky (AKA Slinky Grafix)

DVD-Drive.gif

Cdvd only ejects the drive tray AFTER burning and only if you've told it to do so by checking the checkbox to do that. Moving this to third party as the CloneDVD section is reserved for issues directly related to CloneDVD. Not to promote some random download.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think you meant to say "Moving this to third party"? Not "Loving this...."

Yes I am aware of that checkbox, when I first started using CloneDVD back in the SlySoft days I forgot about that check box a couple of times hence my drive tray ejected whilst the front case door was closed! I created the animation as a reminder to myself and thought others might like it too.

Shame on you CH3vrOn, so I posted it in the wrong section, I don't spend my days here like you do so forgive me if I don't have your knowledge of how these forums work. I feel quite insulted that you see my token gift to other CloneDVD users as an attempt to promote a 'random download' as you put it. So much for my generosity! :(

Move it if you wish or delete it completely, I don't care either way.

Don't be insulted, everybody makes mistakes. However as a moderator, it's my tasks to move topics to the proper section if they're misplaced. That's all there is to it. It's nothing personal, happens all the time and topics get moved almost every day. The product sections are for product related problem topics, as this isn't a problem it wasn't in the right place and had to be moved. No more, no less. The posting the topic itself wasn't a problem at all, and the gif is rather nice too.

Thanks for clearing the air fella :) I read your comments several times but thought you were annoyed by my post. Glad it's cleared up anyway. (y)

Thanks for the GIF, MK-Slinky. For better or worse my last two cases have made use of a front door/cover. The first swung to the side and my latest has a front cover that slides up and down. I get annoyed when I accidentally open the drive with the door closed. I disabled the animation but the image works as a reminder when I am using CloneDVD to double-check.

@DrinkLyeAndDie

Thanks chap! :D I was hoping someone might find it useful. I have another one which is too profane for this website if you're interested? Not an animation, just a mickey take out of 'FACT'

Cdvd only ejects the drive tray AFTER burning and only if you've told it to do so by checking the checkbox to do that.
Checkbox? Where is that? Maybe I missed it, as I usually never burn discs...

@DrinkLyeAndDie

Thanks chap! :D I was hoping someone might find it useful. I have another one which is too profane for this website if you're interested? Not an animation, just a mickey take out of 'FACT'

That one was perfect. Matches the colour scheme of CloneDVD, as well.

Checkbox? Where is that? Maybe I missed it, as I usually never burn discs...

Interesting. I actually thought there was a setting somewhere to enable disc ejection in CloneDVD. I guess not. All the better, IMO. I would have disabled it, anyway. Still I like reminders. I've nearly broken a drive or two over the years.

Yes I'm all for matching colours, you should see my pants! Okay maybe not!! :eek:

Glad I'm not the only one to overlook these things! :LOL: It is there somewhere but to be honest I changed that setting long ago never to be bothered by it again. Besides who wants to look at sheep stuffing themselves silly with popcorn all the time? Aren't we supposed to be health conscious these days? Maybe Elby should have a sheep eating celery? :D

Here's another silly one you can put on your desktop or someone else's to fool them. I've no idea what any of it means though, I just made it up to look important. Fooled my neighbour when he saw it running.

No good for use with CloneDVD though.

FBI-Joke-by-Slinky.gif

I'm mistaking. Must be confusing that setting within ImgBurn. CDVD2 doesn't eject until you hit the "OK" button when it's done burning. Now that makes me wish it did lol!

Interesting. I actually thought there was a setting somewhere to enable disc ejection in CloneDVD. I guess not. All the better, IMO. I would have disabled it, anyway. Still I like reminders. I've nearly broken a drive or two over the years.
IIRC the "OK" button is labeled "Eject Disc". Pretty good reminder. :)

Yeah but you still have click it yourself. I often launch multiple instances and go do something else on the mean time. When I get back the system usually had turned the screen off, meaning in order to get access to the discs I have to wake the system up, click ok multiple times, and close the software. With an automatic eject I wouldn't have to do any of that. Simply set it to eject on complete and shut down the software. Double win.

Unless something changed in the last update CloneDVD2 does automatically eject, that's why I created that reminder animation. The only time it ever ejected automatically was if I was doing a direct rip to disc. The tray would eject after processing ready for me to insert a blank disc. Nowadays however I always opt for the 'DVD Files' output method in which case ejecting automatically never happens.

If I'm right it goes to show us noobs can teach you old dogs a few tricks :D

Unless something changed in the last update CloneDVD2 does automatically eject.
No, elby CloneDVD2 (you use this, don't you?) does not eject unless you click a button called "eject".

This whole discussion has reminded me that I haven't used CloneDVD to burn in a long long time. If you hit "Eject" it, obviously, ejects. If you hit the red X on the window it also ejects. There is no way to not eject. Which is good for many people but sometimes you don't want to eject but you do want to exit the program. And, for people like myself, all the more reason to have redundant warnings about blocking the tray.

I guess I need to rip another one of my movies to test my theory. I know for certain it used to auto eject, that's why I made my animation. Maybe it got removed along the way but like I say, I don't do direct rips anymore as I prefer to create DVD Files and then burn them to a blank disc.

Phew.., who'd have thought an innocent animation would cause such a big debate? :rolleyes:

Back