• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Frame Rate & Output Destination

Mike Nelson

New to this product and only on trial at present so please excuse me if the answers are easy.

1. Frame Rate. Tried a few tests and all on my WD TV Live play at 1080 50Hz when other mkv I have made with another product switch to the correct 24p for these films.

Am I missing an option?

2. Destination path. I set this to my nas path which it accepts and after the program is complete it lets me open that folder but the created video is actually still created on the default local folder

A minor bug I suspect

3. Device profiles. Lots of Apple ones but not for Apple TV or Western Digital WD TV Live

4. It is cool it lets you set the file size but it may be nice if it also could tell you what the data rate would be for that size file.

Thanks in advance for your help

Back