• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum server offline

to update the BIOS, we had to shut down forum server again for a few minutes. Everything should now back to normal. Sorry

Nothing that dramatic. I used my direct line to notify Ivan of the 1st issue with the server being unreachable, but obviously with it being down i couldn't post on the forums what was going on and ivan beat me to it (cause i was at work) when it was back up :)

@Ivan, thanks for the notification and the update. The outage happened during my "dark hours," so I would never have noticed.

When Slysoft was maliciously butchered the forums were still up and working, so "the word" was able to get out.
Nothing was working on my end since 1:00 A.M, I couldn't get onto the forum or the home page.
But, yeah the forums were still up when SlySoft ended. (now that you mention it)

Back