• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum Help: Good, Bad or Ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmdavis

GaPony said:
Many of us use 1Click and CloneDVD. The two programs work differently, and both are very good. Video quality is somewhat better with 1Click, but CloneDVD is more forgiving on poorly configured systems. Both have their pros and cons and I don't think I could have copied all the movies in my collection without owning both.

To compare the two programs on a point by point basis is meaningless. Some people simply prefer one over the other, and others have better success with one over the other. Its good that we can make choices, especially when its between two excellant programs, but when it comes to peer to peer support, Slysoft lags far behind 1Click and that's extremely important to many people, especially novices.
Don't remember a discussion on this. Source is from here. Personally, all I can say is I try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really not interested in having to moderate a thread that has all the earmarks of starting a flamewar (and one that I myself, if I were bored, might feel compelled to participate in . . . and rest assured, I have very strong, well-informed opinions on this subject) with a 1-Click moderator. GaPony can think whatever he wants.

Many of you who help here do a good job--including mmdavis. I'm sure your help is appreciated. And I thank you, mmdavis, for helping out. :clap:

But let's move on, please, and enjoy our weekends.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back