• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forced Captions when none selected

MK-Slinky

Just tried backing up 'War for the Planet of the Apes' with main title only selected and DTS HD 7.1 soundtrack but preview player showing forced subtitles despite no subtitles being selected!

Anyone else having this issue?

2017-12-07 (1).png

@MK-Slinky
This is not an issue.
As long as the text logo is shown as per below you will see subtitle. Even if no subtitle is marked.
Click on the little logo that looks like lines in white box, it disappears and all is good ;-)
upload_2017-12-7_10-1-5.png

Even so, I can not see it in your screenshot since it may be further down when you scroll.

@tectpro

Thank you, that's very useful information ;) Thanks for sharing!

The strange thing is.., I shut CloneBD down and posted the above message and then when I went back to the same film (all settings as is) the forced captions had vanished! I've noticed this before when previewing titles, sometimes changes to the audio or subtitle selections are not reflected in what is being shown in the preview until I restart CloneBD.

I noticed also that there was no little logo that looks like lines in a white box until I physically selected the check box next to those subtitles, only then was I able to click on the white box to dismiss it.

2017-12-07 (4).png

Back