• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fitting it all in

tonybalony

Gents,

I frequently come across a problem when using Clownbd that is really irritating and i was wondering if any forum members know of a simple way to resolve it.

When i use Clownbd for the movie only option from a Blu Ray, i sometimes end up with an iso image that is a tad over 25GB ( it could be as small as half a gig or even less over the 25GB limit of the disc) and will therefore not fit on to a 25GB blank disc so i am forced to use a DL 50GB disc.

I have no problem using a 50GB disc where appropriate but when movie is just a fraction over 25GB it really to quote family guy's Peter Griffin "grinds my gears"

This is obviously a waste of a 50GB disc. Any advise on an easy or simple solution to this problem?

Thanks

Gents,

I frequently come across a problem when using Clownbd that is really irritating and i was wondering if any forum members know of a simple way to resolve it.

When i use Clownbd for the movie only option from a Blu Ray, i sometimes end up with an iso image that is a tad over 25GB ( it could be as small as half a gig or even less over the 25GB limit of the disc) and will therefore not fit on to a 25GB blank disc so i am forced to use a DL 50GB disc.

I have no problem using a 50GB disc where appropriate but when movie is just a fraction over 25GB it really to quote family guy's Peter Griffin "grinds my gears"

This is obviously a waste of a 50GB disc. Any advise on an easy or simple solution to this problem?

Thanks

Use BD Rebuilder to re-encode the video to fit on a BD-25 (SL) blank. Refer HERE (http://forum.doom9.org/forumdisplay.php?f=75) and read up on BD Rebuilder. It's free and it's still beta but many people have used it with a great deal of success. Make absolutely sure you read THIS (http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?p=1227473&postcount=1) post and are using the versions of the software that jdobbs, the author of BD Rebuilder, tells people to use. Use other versions and you may wind up with problems and he won't deal with fixing them.

Back