• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Finding Dory has 6 identical tracks...

Bluevyper

I'm not sure which is the correct one, theres:

1 angle 1
1 angle 2
2 angle 1
2 angle 2
3 angle 1
3 angle 2

All appear identical in size. Is there a correct one?

I'm not sure which is the correct one, theres:

1 angle 1
1 angle 2
2 angle 1
2 angle 2
3 angle 1
3 angle 2

All appear identical in size. Is there a correct one?
The angles are probably different in picture texts (English and Spanish?). You can easily check with CloneDVD preview player.
The three titles seem identical (referencing the same video material). If you use CloneDVD, it will do the same, so you can keep these titles without quality loss. Other programs like DVDShrink will not.

The first one is what plays in PowerDVD - I took that one - all looked fine.
-W

The response from Ch3vr0n is not helpful and quite disgraceful, from a customer service point of view. I'm a long-time user of Slyfox/Redfox/CloneDVD/CloneBD/etc products, and it appalls me that a simple question should get such a facile and utterly useless answer.

The OP is not reporting a problem. He/She is posting a question, a quite reasonable one. It seems that Ch3vr0n didn't even bother to read the question before responding.

Here is my perspective.

Angles are a DVD feature originally implemented to allow the end-user to see different points of view in a movie. Maybe a video shot from above, rather than the normal perspective. It's mostly not implemented in modern movies, although the protocol apparently requires the option to be presented in DVDs, although just why is beyond me.

In the vast majority of cases, choosing Angle 1 is all that is necessary. Angle 2 usually doesn't exist (and choosing it will just result in the same thing as Angle 1). Same for other options.

For Finding Dory, I chose "1 Angle 1", which was the default auto-selected by the program. This worked fine for ripping to MP4.

R.

Last edited:
Actually no it's not. He is indeed posting a valid question. But have you actually looked at the link that was provided. Without the AnyDVD logfile there is NO WAY the developers can inform which title is the correct one. It can be a protection issue, it can be a normal and and extended version, it could be that their all the same with just small language differences,... nobody knows for sure until an anydvd logfile is provided for the related disc.

It is standard policy on this forum when asking for help, provide an anydvd logfile. No logfile = we can't help you. Not that we won't, we can't because we don't have the info needed to help.

So please before you go critise an experience problem diagnostic user, and moderator on top, please make sure you know the facts and what's needed to troubleshoot.

Back