Files conversion

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by rayman56fr, Mar 1, 2021.

1. rayman56fr

rayman56fr Member

I have a problem converting the Blu Ray Disc from Goldorak Num 4 could you invent a 25GB comic book conversion system because there is a problem with Blu Ray Disc in ISO of 50GB in 25GB because it does not work and always the same conversion problem

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

'there is a problem...'

Not without you saying WHAT the actual problem is and providing an anydvd and CloneBD logfile

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. rayman56fr

rayman56fr Member

The percentage stops at 59%...

4. rayman56fr

rayman56fr Member

Clone BD

5. Yarc

Yarc Well-Known Member

To get a helpful response from one of the experts you will need to provide much more detail than that. Stopping at 59% only indicates there is is an issue somewhere. Could be a hardware problem, or a driver issue or a software issue. If you post log files from CloneBD and AnyDVDHD then I'm sure someone will take a look and hopefully will be able to help you.

6. rayman56fr

rayman56fr Member

Yet I do updates of drivers and your software Redfox AnyDVD HD and CloneBD (I'm not very good at English because fortunately I have a French language translator /English hihi thank you very much for your help)

7. rayman56fr

rayman56fr Member

With AnyDVD HD I made an ISO file of 50go and there I tighten cloneBD by putting it in 25GB I test if it works well.

8. rayman56fr

rayman56fr Member

It didn't work and worked, you would have to invent a file to convert Blu-ray disc even if the Blu Ray Disc is unable to stop at 59% see my posts above and how to create one or more log files for computer scientists to help me with this problem.