• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File Size Issues

bigapple14

Hi,

I'm trying to rip and burn a BD to a 25gb file size. Every time I use CloneBD, it converts it to 42gb, even after I've set it to 25gb. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, if it's a setting I need to correct, or what exactly I need to do.

That leads me to my next question. Do you have any kind of tutorial video or instructions for CloneBD? Please lmk.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm trying to rip and burn a BD to a 25gb file size. Every time I use CloneBD, it converts it to 42gb, even after I've set it to 25gb. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, if it's a setting I need to correct, or what exactly I need to do.

That leads me to my next question. Do you have any kind of tutorial video or instructions for CloneBD? Please lmk.

Thanks!

Sounds like your trying to do a Complete copy option are you sure it is checked right on the burn Optical drive setting when you pick it? Can you give a screen shot of it? What version of CloneBD are you using. I myself have no problem burning 25 to 25 and 50 to 50 capacities. Also if your doing the 42gig as it is showing this is "Complete Copy" option and isn't a RIP function.

Back