• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File Format for TV

BIGHIBEE2000

Hi

i am going to buy a Lacie LaCinema PlayHD drive and i want to convert my DVDs into a file format that can be read by this drive.

How do i get a correct format that can be viewed on my 46" plasma?

well check the supported file formats for that device on the manufacturers site. Then convert to one of those. Generally a standard divx file can be read on all devices.

My new lacie box can use most files so i was converting a DVD using clone DVD and just creating an ISO image however i hit the same problem as i was getting when i tried to convert a DVD in cloneDVD mobile.

The picture is not in widescreen when viewed on my TV however if i just watch the DVD it fills the whole screen.

What settings should i be using?

If you're just making an ISO of the DVD then the footage shouldn't be touched which would imply it's the lacie box outputting it wrong. If you mount the ISO in VCD and play it back on your PC does it play back correctly?

Back