• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

File Creation Failed

HoRRoRMaN666

Hi

Worked on laptop great last night but when i came to use AS on PC i got file creation failed error on anything i try. Log from download attempt and screenshot attatched

UPDATE: After a process of elimination i got it working by changing the output folder to the original folder on install. Seems it didnt like the path to my custom output. Any reason why i cant change the output folder? I changed it on the laptop with no problems. Its really no big deal i just like to work on my desktop with all needed folders in front of me

Attachments

• failed.JPG
    failed.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Schitt's Creek_S01E01_Our Cup Runneth Over.astlog
    85.3 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Can you check if it works without the season name in the filename? Maybe that ' is causing a problem.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I must have just made the update as you posted that. As you can see by the edit i managed to get it working by changing output path to default

You can change it, but maybe the problem is that you're trying to write to a folder on the desktop. Try making ok the hard drive itself

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back