• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Tracker

Yraen

Is the bug and feature tracker being updated? I've been watching it, and not really reading the other threads, to see when I wanted to try CloneBD. There were a couple of bugs there that I wanted to wait until they were fixed before I tried it, as I considered those bugs deal breakers for me.

I know I could just install it and try it for the 21 days, but if the bugs are still active it would be a waste of the time trial and I would be unable to try it again at a later time when they were fixed.

Thanks.

Is the bug and feature tracker being updated?

Of course it is

I know I could just install it and try it for the 21 days, but if the bugs are still active it would be a waste of the time trial and I would be unable to try it again at a later time when they were fixed.

And that is where you are wrong, as the software isn't fully stable yet or fully featured there is NO TIME LIMIT. You can try for as long as you like while the software is in public beta. The only limitation is the watermark that gets added in certain conversion types.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Of course it is

Don't think so.
The highest ticket number I see listed on the bug & feature tracker sticky is #865 yet the changelog for 1.0.2.8 shows #919 and #1063 as being addressed.

Last edited:
Of course it is

If this is true, then there hasn't been a bug fixed since December, as that is the last time the tracker was updated.

And that is where you are wrong, as the software isn't fully stable yet or fully featured there is NO TIME LIMIT. You can try for as long as you like while the software is in public beta. The only limitation is the watermark that gets added in certain conversion types.

Regardless of time limit or no, if the bugs that are deal killers to me are active, then my trying the software before these are fixed will leave a bad taste in my mouth for the software. Rather than create a biased opinion before I can truly test the software, I was watching the tracker to determine when to test the software.

Back