• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request for AnyDVD HD (I hope it's ok to put this here)

digitalone

I have been wondering for a long time why no eject after copy option was available. Can somebody answer as to why this was never implemented as a check box or something you can have available if doing more than one disc?

Can this be put in place with no problem?

I see an area where this might be a problem should the disc copy not function to 100% but the program can simply not eject the disc if copy progress does not reach 100%. Is there any other reasons an eject after copy cannot be implemented?

I tried the clone dvd and clone bd options and to the best of my knowledge those did not eject the discs either. Though I will admit my knowledge level on those products is extremely limited as I have just not downloaded and started to even trial them.

The only other way I have seen the eject after copy function was using my movies to do a disc copy but that is a 3rd party solution and may not be my best option sometimes due to the way my movies application works. I generally tend to copy a disc myself and then add it back into my movies later.

However that is a my movies thing and my question really just pertains to AnyDVD HD and the eject after copy feature request.

I simply use an Autoit script running in the background, that automatically ejects a disc when it is done. I've been used it for so long, I forget it's not AnyDVD doing it.

I simply use an Autoit script running in the background, that automatically ejects a disc when it is done. I've been used it for so long, I forget it's not AnyDVD doing it.

I usually a very similar AutoIt script to play an audible notification when ISO copying is complete. Works beautifully.

Having a system with a cover that can sit in front of my optical drives I avoid anything that can auto-eject for fear of an unfortunate accident. :)

Please add the data transfer rate when backing up a DVD. This already shows for blurays, and seems fair to ask for with the new pricing imminent. This helps me understand when rip lock is kicking in with a Pioneer drive, or issues with the disc itself. Pioneer drives like to unexpectedly lock the transfer rate to 2X for a DVD and 8.58 for Blurays. The 'fix' where you pause and eject the disc only works, when it does, for blurays. And look into that please too with AnyDVD thanks.

Back