• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fast & Furious 7

joegernaut

I got the new 8.0.2.0 and still can't make a back up to my
Fast & Furious 7 DVD . I already had to buy this twice now so I wanted to make a backup but It plays for a little while then the CINAVIA pops up and the sound go's out ! I have the option checked for Cinavia but it didn't help . Any ideas or loss cause ?

Did you set it to remove Cinavia in AnyDVD HD AND CloneBD?

Edit: You are in the AnyDVD Forum and CloneBD is Blu-ray software. If your movie is a DVD (not Blu-ray), CloneDVD does not remove Cinavia. What products are you using and what format is the Fast and Furious (DVD or Blu-ray)? You said DVD but I wanted to confirm.

I got the new 8.0.2.0 and still can't make a back up to my
Fast & Furious 7 DVD . I already had to buy this twice now so I wanted to make a backup but It plays for a little while then the CINAVIA pops up and the sound go's out ! I have the option checked for Cinavia but it didn't help . Any ideas or loss cause ?
AnyDVD cannot remove Cinavia from DVDs, it only works on Bluray WITH CloneBD. Play your back-up on a DVD player and you won't have a problem.

I don't have clone BD . JUST anydvd hd and Virtual Clone drive 5.5.0.0

AnyDVDHD doesn't remove cinivia it tricks player software into not checking for it , and it works in conjunction with CloneBD to alter audio on a bluray only if down convert audio is selected. For a DVD defeating cinivia is easy watch it on a DVD player not a bluray player. Although I can't comment on upconverting DVD only players.

Avoid Sony players...any Blu ray player made before 2012 will also play without Cinavia kicking in...Jurrassic World etc will do a Cinavia blackout in DVD if played on a Sony Blu ray player...
I have a 2009 Bluray player and a DVD standalone so I have no problems, but where I stay has a Sony Blu ray and it does Cinavia.

Back