• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Extracting M2TS Files from an AnyDVD HD Extracted ISO: Prompting for a Password

TheKrizzz

I am troubleshooting a playback issue and want to pull the M2TS files out of the ISO. When I try to extract them, it is looking for a password. I always remove protection when I extract the ISO. Any idea what the PW might be?

AnyDVD_ISO_Password.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't answer your question directly, not knowing what your extraction software is, but wouldn't it be easier to mount the ISO using Virtual CloneDrive (Elaborate Bytes, also available on Redfox website), and then just copy the files from the mounted drive image using Windows copy/paste?

--michael

That's not an anydvd error and anydvd can't set passwords. You need to look wherever you got that iso.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@mbarnstijn - Thank you. That worked perfectly.

@Ch3vr0n - Not sure what to tell you. I ripped the ISO myself from the Hobbit boxed set. No idea why an ISO Extractor would look for a PW, but Windows Drive Mount would work without an issue. Definitely weird.

Probably because it's not built to handle to do what you want to do. Still not an anydvd issue as anydvd simply can't put passwords on an iso. Its with your extraction software.

That said, the windows iso mounting is rudimentary at best. Vcd (virtual clone drive, by elaborate bytes) is far superior.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back