• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

External dvd burner - Need advice/recommendations

marina

Hi there,

I'm a non-tech-savvy person who uses AnyDVD and Clone DVD. Recently, I had to transfer my software to a different computer that doesn't have the capacity to burn DVD's, so I decided to buy an external DVD burner. I notice that some burners say that they come with software (such as Nero) and so I'm just wondering if there can be compatibility issues with the AnyDVD software. I would like to get a burner that's reliable and also compatible with the SlySoft software. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated, and I'm hoping to keep the cost down as well. Up until now, my experience with AnyDVD and Clone DVD has been pretty much smooth sailing and I'd like to keep it that way.

My sincere thanks, :) Marina

PS I just realized I put this in the wrong area, and I don't know if it's permissible to re-enter it elsewhere. Hopefully someone will see this and be able to respond. Otherwise, I'll wait a while and then see if I can re-enter it. Sorry!

Last edited:
Back