• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

External Drives

Yeah, but that doesn't solve my problem of getting a drive which is region free. I assume that XBOX360 add on drive is not region free.

It would allow me to watch HD movies, but not movies from other regions. Thats my motivation for getting an external drive which is capable of being region free.

well anydvd will make it region free, the matsushita drive uniquely doesn't work with anydvd which is why it is not region-free. you don't have to have a hardware region-free drive, that's the whole point of anydvd.

also, there's plenty of hacked firmware for the 360 drives, although i think they're for playing backups, not for rpc1

on a related note, what's the dvd performance on the 360hdvd is it 16x or more reading, riplocked, how well does it cope with dvd+r, i assume it doesn't burn anything....?

Does AnyDVD work well with HLDS GSA-S10N?

I was able to get the Matshita drive on my Dell notebook to be swapped to the Hitachi/LG drive. Hopefully it is better than the old drive.

Thanks

Does AnyDVD work well with HLDS GSA-S10N?

I was able to get the Matshita drive on my Dell notebook to be swapped to the Hitachi/LG drive. Hopefully it is better than the old drive.

Thanks

So is the Hitachi better now? I just ordered the same replacement and I am hoping to get the hitachi working with anydvd. Any advice?

I`m going to buy a new laptop,HP Pavilion HDX9130EG...Anybody knows if AnyDVD will work with that model and make it code-free?I do not know what model of DVD Writer is there..I really like this HP notebook but I`m afraid that Matshita has been built there :(...Anybody knows something?

I`m going to buy a new laptop,HP Pavilion HDX9130EG...Anybody knows if AnyDVD will work with that model and make it code-free?I do not know what model of DVD Writer is there..I really like this HP notebook but I`m afraid that Matshita has been built there :(...Anybody knows something?

Most likely, the unit will have a Matshita drive. HP-Compaq-Dell-etc. use them because they are cheap.

Shit......so AnyDVD won`t work there and I have to remove it and buy a new one,right?

Back