• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Explanation required Please

oooops

Hi, could someone please explain to me the differences in Start external Program on Media change, between Non Video, 60Hz ntsc, 50Hz Pal, and what their uses are. A simple explanation would be appreciated. :eek:

Hi, could someone please explain to me the differences in Start external Program on Media change, between Non Video, 60Hz ntsc, 50Hz Pal, and what their uses are. A simple explanation would be appreciated. :eek:

Just use the right mouse button help, it explains it.

Just use the right mouse button help, it explains it.

Thanks James :clap: One other question, is it necessary to set any of the External Media section, or is that done Automaticly when disc is inserted? I've been using any dvd for a while and not really noticed it :eek: , great product no problems :D

Thanks James :clap: One other question, is it necessary to set any of the External Media section, or is that done Automaticly when disc is inserted? I've been using any dvd for a while and not really noticed it :eek: , great product no problems :D

No, you don't need to enable this at all for normal use.

Maybe i'm miss understanding the purpose of this function.
I'm trying to run a batch file after AnyDVD is done initializing a movie, but i'm not able to get the batch file to start up...
I've got the full path to the batch file listed, what could i be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Back