• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Expendables 3 Playlist

0594.mpls

I tried that one as well because that's what the status window indicated as the correct one. Unfortunately, it began playing the closing credits at 1:43:50 and began playing another section at 1:54:31, so I'm thinking that 594 wasn't the correct playlist. It's a RB bluray. I tried 820 next and that one seems to be correct but I haven't watched it through yet to verify. I'm using AnyDVD 7.5.3.3 beta.

Like I said, there are multiple versions of this disc out there, and it comes packaged as single disc blu ray, or blu ray + dvd + digital HD, and the later is a two disc set that has the theatrical and the unrated edition on it. I have no idea about the Redbox edition as I wanted an original to go with the other two I already had. Playlist 594 did work for the single disc setup that I got, it is however not the correct playlist for the two disc set, which is the one my son got. Thanks to James and the AnyDVD development team and all the other good readers on here who responded with help.

Thank you. I'll look into this.

Playlist 594 does work for single disc like Redox and Netflix. Watched the movie last night and it worked fine.

Using PowerDVD 14.0.4704.58, Process Explorer, the wally land US region A blu-ray, and AnyDVD 7.5.3.3 beta:

00756.mpls = unrated version

00820.mpls = theatrical

I'll try and get the RedBox version tomorrow to see if there is a difference.

This confirms what BabyGirl21 posted.

az_raiden

I tried that one as well because that's what the status window indicated as the correct one. Unfortunately, it began playing the closing credits at 1:43:50 and began playing another section at 1:54:31, so I'm thinking that 594 wasn't the correct playlist. It's a RB bluray. I tried 820 next and that one seems to be correct but I haven't watched it through yet to verify. I'm using AnyDVD 7.5.3.3 beta.

Obviously there is different valid playlists for this one. If you think the AnyDVDHD status window playlist doesn't match the correct playlist, please post a log. Thanks :)
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?45785-Info-How-to-Ask-for-Help-BEFORE-you-post

BTW, since Version 7.5.3.3 you should be able to do a full backup without a problem regardless of the correct playlist. If not, please post logs.

Last edited:
Using PowerDVD 14.0.4704.58, Process Explorer, the Redbox US region A blu-ray, and AnyDVD 7.5.3.3 beta:

00594.mpls = theatrical

This confirms what everyone else has posted about the single disc version.

I can also confirm that the wally land 2-disc version and the Redbox single disc blu-ray are all Cinavia protected. NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

az_raiden

Back