• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Expendables 2

nolimits

I keep getting a "read error" when making a backup copy of this movie. Tried several times, same result. Anyone else having this problem and if so, what do I do? Thanks NL

Sorry, DVD Disc plays fine but unable to rip. New kind of copy protection?

If only there wasn't already a thread about this disc in the AnyDVD forum :doh:

I had no problems with this movie, but did have the same problem with others try downloading anydvd again there might be an update it worked for me.

I had a problem with this one to. Honestly I can't remember the last time AnyDVD failed me. This was a tough one, drive didn't want to read it, variable programs failed, whoa oh whoa is me, what was I to do. The only thing left was to scratch my head. I did that and then took the disc out and that's when it hit me, the solution, it is mine. I cleaned the blob of candy stuck on it, everything is good again. This does prove a point (to me anyway) usually 9 times (probably 10 times) out of ten AnyDVD just works.

Last edited:
Back