• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Expendables 2 issue

Hi
I got this DVD from Amazon UK today and have got an error when I try to copy it to my library
Please see attached logfile
Any assistance you can give would be much appreciated
Thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.2_Info_M_THE_EXPENDABLES_2.zip
    308.6 KB · Views: 11
What is the error message that you get?

Code:
 83.94s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
 83.94s: tries 2 retry 179254 to 179255
 89.98s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
 89.98s: tries 1 retry 179254 to 179255
 96.00s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
 96.00s: tries 0 retry 179254 to 179255
 96.00s: read error 179254 to 179255, max 4156032, io->read_error 0

Hi
I got this DVD from Amazon UK today and have got an error when I try to copy it to my library
Thank you

Thanks for reporting. This is another variant of the copy protection, next version will have a fix.

Hi
Thank you

Please try AnyDVD 7.1.2.3. Let me know, if it works now.

Weird

I never experienced any of the issues/errors as far as ripping goes,, but after ripping and watching it..About 10 minutes into the movie I get this black screen telling me I have an illegal copy and to go to lionsgate.com or my local retailer to buy a legitimate copy.Backup software...blah blah blah..Well, I own my hard copy and feel I should be able to back it up for playing on my HTC..but I thought the screen was interesting,,Stays on for about 3 or 4 minutes,,,It comes on about the time Stallone and Kid goes outside to talk...

Attachments

• Expendables 2-720p.mp4_snapshot_00.18.58_[2012.12.28_16.44.16].jpg
    Expendables 2-720p.mp4_snapshot_00.18.58_[2012.12.28_16.44.16].jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I never experienced any of the issues/errors as far as ripping goes,, but after ripping and watching it..About 10 minutes into the movie I get this black screen telling me I have an illegal copy and to go to lionsgate.com or my local retailer to buy a legitimate copy.Backup software...blah blah blah..Well, I own my hard copy and feel I should be able to back it up for playing on my HTC..but I thought the screen was interesting,,Stays on for about 3 or 4 minutes,,,It comes on about the time Stallone and Kid goes outside to talk...

Cinavia (or a relative) I'll bet - try using a regular (stand-alone) DVD player.

-W

you bet wrong. That's not a cinavia message. The typical message a consumer could be would indicate "message code 3", not a "dear customer, copy detected" message. Pretty sure this is a case of playlist obfuscation. The behavior of that message coming up during the movie at some point is identical to previos cases.

@headhunter81: Provide an anydvd logfile so the dev's can take a look at it & fix it. But that's definitely not a cinavia message

Logs are needed for sure, but how are you playing it? What do you mean by "ripping and watching it?" What version of AnyDVD are you using? What specific player and medium are you using?

I agree, that it looks more like screenpass and not cinavia. Also, this title has been out for awhile, and I never had a problem with it. But if you're using an outdated AnyDVDHD version, that's probably your problem.

Last edited:
Back