• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error with "Old(2021)"

smonly

Error with "Old(2021)"
Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_F_OLD.ziplog
    265.1 KB · Views: 4
Incompatible LibreDrive! Please uninstall or update MakeMKV!
You have v1.10.7 installed.

Just had the same error code using the recently downloaded v8.6.0.0, with 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Blu-ray. Reverted to 8.5.9.0 and the disc plays fine.

Just had the same error code using the recently downloaded v8.6.0.0, with 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Blu-ray. Reverted to 8.5.9.0 and the disc plays fine.
Downgrading AnyDVD is not a good idea.
It is better to fix the actual problem.

Downgrading AnyDVD is not a good idea.
It is better to fix the actual problem.

I suppose there's nothing more I can do, or? A log has been added above, and I take it it covers the same issue I'm experiencing with another movie.

New here, so don't know how it all works, but it appears the issue is with v8.6.0.0, and so the issue would have to be solved with a new update?

I suppose there's nothing more I can do, or? A log has been added above, and I take it it covers the same issue I'm experiencing with another movie.

New here, so don't know how it all works, but it appears the issue is with v8.6.0.0, and so the issue would have to be solved with a new update?
If there is a problem with AnyDVD (which I doubt) it cannot be solved without you posting an AnyDVD logfile.

A log has been added above, and I take it it covers the same issue I'm experiencing with another movie.
James needs the log file from your machine. The log above is not helpful for your problem. With your log he can see what causes your problem and how to fix it.

Please be patient and follow the suggestions. The forum help is almost 100% successful IF YOU FOLLOW the suggestions.

Last edited:
Hi, folks
Sorry for the late follow-up on my issue above. I found the glitch glancing over to the other replies on the same issue (certainly in regards to titles), and it turned out my MakeMKV software was too old! Now updated to the latest 8.6.1.0 version of AnyDVD HD, and all is running smoothly.

EDIT: I uninstalled the old MakeMKV software, and will install a new version at a later date (and keep it updated).

Last edited:
Back