• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved error with Amazon Prime

cm732

Using the most current build (1.5.8.0),

1689344286304.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.8.0.astlog
    199.9 KB · Views: 1
You are new I guess. You need to use the Downloadable button with Amazon.

amazon.png

Last edited:
We know all about what you posted, no new DRM, you need to use our search engine. Welcome to the forum, Good to see a new face. Thank you for posting a log file. I do appreciate that, a lot of people don't post them, and it's needed to help me help you. Thanks again.

This issue is new. I have been using AnyStream for a long time. The "downloadable videos" option has always been there, but is not there any longer. anystream.png

Did you refresh that page post renting that video? You might want to give that page the Ole F5 or just close and restart AS.

Did you refresh that page post renting that video? You might want to give that page the Ole F5 or just close and restart AS.
Yes, I refreshed as well as closed and restarted multiple times. What happens is the "loading bar" where the 'downloadable videos' normally would appear is there, but once it completes, the "downloadable videos" doesn't appear anymore.

Was baaarely able to catch it with the windows snipping tool. It just goes from "55%" to no bar.View attachment 73111
Just a hint in case you care about it, you just leaked your adress. Be careful when you post screenshots from Amz. Sometimes there can be two boxes that show your adress, one on the left and then on the right as well.

Just a hint in case you care about it, you just leaked your adress. Be careful when you post screenshots from Amz. Sometimes there can be two boxes that show your adress, one on the left and then on the right as well.
Thank you for pointing that point out.

Yes, I refreshed as well as closed and restarted multiple times. What happens is the "loading bar" where the 'downloadable videos' normally would appear is there, but once it completes, the "downloadable videos" doesn't appear anymore.
Sometimes when the AP interface get wonky this helps.

Close AS
Then either rename or delete this folder -> C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache
Reopen AS and try again

If I had a log file I might be able to find an answer to why the downloadable button is not showing. This issue should be in a separate thread. This thread was started by cm732, he is the OP. Please start your own thread even if you think the issue you have is close to the issue of the OP. (Original Poster) Thank you.

If I had a log file I might be able to find an answer to why the downloadable button is not showing. This issue should be in a separate thread. This thread was started by cm732, he is the OP. Please start your own thread even if you think the issue you have is close to the issue of the OP. (Original Poster) Thank you.

Sometimes when the AP interface get wonky this helps.

Close AS
Then either rename or delete this folder -> C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache
Reopen AS and try again
This fixed the problem. Thank you so much.

Back