• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Error: PS 10 VOBU 4 735 1 Clone 6" when using AnyDVD Ripper

I am getting the error "PS 10 VOBU 4 735 1 Clone 6" when I am using the AnyDVD Ripper with one of my DVD Drives.

This is the information from the drive that does not work:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.7)
GIGABYTE GO-B5232A NKY1 JAN12 ,2004
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084736 sectors (4071 MBytes)
Total size: 4165221 sectors (8135 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: HOT_FUZZ
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

This is the information from the exact same disc when placed in my drive that does work:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.7)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-110D 1.41 06/04/17PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084736 sectors (4071 MBytes)
Total size: 4165221 sectors (8135 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: HOT_FUZZ
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I have tried uninstalling AnyDVD, cleaning out my registry, and reinstalling it with no luck. I updated that firmware on my drive that is not working after the error began hoping to fix the problem, but that did not help either. If I try to use the AnyDVD Ripper on an copied DVD, I have also gotten the Errors "CloneMap 1" and "CloneMap 2". I have also gotten the error "PS 10 VOBU 4 287 1 Clone 6".

Anyone have an idea what could be causing this? What does this error even mean? I had a posting previously under the thread "Ghost Gate" and I have followed the recommendations for updating my Region Code and DVD drive firmware but neither helped.

For added information, I have tried to run the DVDs that I have had the error with through CloneDVD Mobile and it tells me that there was an error reading the disc and won't let me compress the movie. I have also tried using OneClick DVD Copy Pro and it will go through the motions to compress the movies to fit on a single layer disc, but when it goes into the burn mode, it immediately finalizes the disc and creates a coaster - i.e. it never burns the movie to the blank disc.

I have had this error with the following movies: Peaceful Warrior, The Village, 300, Nomad: The Warrior, The Contract, and Hot Fuzz. All discs are Region 1.

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Back