• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error message with some iCarly season discs

Wahoo

I've gotten this error message on the season DVD's of the iCarly show (AnyDVD not being able to decode the css key and taking its best guess at which to use...screen shot of the message included in the log zip file).

The "best guess" does seem to work and copy has gone fine, but I thought I should let the staff know anyway, since there is an error message, and it's happened on several of these particular season discs. Thanks for a great product!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.8.0_Info_M_ICARLY.zip
    176.8 KB · Views: 4
I've gotten this error message on the season DVD's of the iCarly show (AnyDVD not being able to decode the css key and taking its best guess at which to use...screen shot of the message included in the log zip file).

The "best guess" does seem to work and copy has gone fine, but I thought I should let the staff know anyway, since there is an error message, and it's happened on several of these particular season discs. Thanks for a great product!

Please set your drive's region code to 1 using Windows' device manager. Exit AnyDVD before doing that.

Back