• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error getting volume hash!

yahknow1

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.3.3, BDPHash.bin 12-11-23)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH10LS30 1.00 061125099VA4OJ1700
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 16150464 sectors (31543 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HAVEN_S1_D3
Media is AACS protected!
Error getting volume hash!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Does this mean the disc is probably bad? AnyDVDHD can't continue, it directs me to the status window, I've copied and pasted it above. :confused:

Usually yes. You should disable AnyDVD and make a protected Iso withIMGburn. When it fails you have prooven this disk is bad.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2

Usually yes. You should disable AnyDVD and make a protected Iso withIMGburn. When it fails you have prooven this disk is bad.
More completely, it will prove that the disc or drive is dirty, defective and/or bad. "Error getting volume hash" is almost always due to a read error when AnyDVD HD tries to read the volume hash so it can decrypt the disc. Read errors on BDs are not an AnyDVD HD issue.

Before returning the disc, try wiping it very carefully with a clean cloth. BDs often come from the factory with a thin, invisible oil film that keeps them from being read.

(Edit: Technically the OP should also post a logfile, but it's really not needed under the circumstances; all the logfile would do is confirm it's a read error.)

Last edited:
More completely, it will prove that the disc or drive is dirty, defective and/or bad. "Error getting volume hash" is almost always due to a read error when AnyDVD HD tries to read the volume hash so it can decrypt the disc. Read errors on BDs are not an AnyDVD HD issue.

Before returning the disc, try wiping it very carefully with a clean cloth. BDs often come from the factory with a thin, invisible oil film that keeps them from being read.

(Edit: Technically the OP should also post a logfile, but it's really not needed under the circumstances; all the logfile would do is confirm it's a read error.)

In some cases I have had to gently wash the disc off in warm water with Dawn dish washing liquid (no ammonia) and a micro-fibre cloth. I use a dry micro-fibre cloth to pat it dry.

Back