• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Error downloading on HBOMAX

Salotto

There is an error when downloading from HBO MAX, where I am trying to download episode 8 of the series "Twisted Metal".
What could it be?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.8.2.astlog
    659.7 KB · Views: 5
There is an error when downloading from HBO MAX, where I am trying to download episode 8 of the series "Twisted Metal".
What could it be?
Not decrypting...wait for RedFox1 to take a look.

The L1 CDM they were using is most likely added to HBO ban list and is no longer working, wait til they get a new one

Because i have 2 L1 CDM's that have been added to the ban list(yesterday i think it was). It is possible to use banned CDM's on HBO because for some reason they don't ban the same way as Disney, Amazon, Netflix and Apple. it usely takes the 3-4 mothns to ban CDM's that dossent work on the other sides, why HBO does it i have no idea about.

Because i have 2 L1 CDM's that have been added to the ban list(yesterday i think it was). It is possible to use banned CDM's on HBO because for some reason they don't ban the same way as Disney, Amazon, Netflix and Apple. it usely takes the 3-4 mothns to ban CDM's that dossent work on the other sides, why HBO does it i have no idea about.
So they allowed him to download all the episodes except one and your answer is a revoked CDM?

I would assume all new things on hbo is 720p max. Rick And Morty S07E06 has the same issue. What else there is new on HBO from today i don't know.

I would assume all new things on hbo is 720p max. Rick And Morty S07E06 has the same issue. What else there is new on HBO from today i don't know.
If the CDM was revoked you wouldn't get anything in HD. Many old episodes of cartoons. In the OPs post, he was successful on all the episodes except one that has a completely different issue. The CDM to my knowledge is not revoked.

If the CDM was revoked you wouldn't get anything in HD. Many old episodes of cartoons. In the OPs post, he was successful on all the episodes except one that has a completely different issue. The CDM to my knowledge is not revoked.
If an episode or movie was successfully downloaded in 1080p then the key to decrypt it still works (I'm assuming you don't request a new key every time - but save the one you get). So even if the CDM was revoked you could still download and decrypt old movies / tv-shows in 1080p and decrypt them. You can easily download episode 8 of Twisted Metal in 1080p - you just can't decrypt it, since you can't get a key. So HBO changed something, just not sure what.

What could it be?
I cannot access HBOMax but I can access Peacock and that Episode of Twisted Metal downloads fine. I will however try and get someone to try and reproduce your error with HBOMax. Twisted Metal Episode 8 is not new, there fore I am assuming episodes 9 and 10 downloaded fine.
Episode 8.jpg

I cannot access HBOMax but I can access Peacock and that Episode of Twisted Metal downloads fine. I will however try and get someone to try and reproduce your error with HBOMax. Twisted Metal Episode 8 is not new, there fore I am assuming episodes 9 and 10 downloaded fine.

I understand, but here in Brazil we don't have Peacock available.
In the case of episode 8 of Twisted Metal, it is "new" here because HBOMAX releases a new episode per week (Sunday) even though the season has already ended since July. I don't know why they do this, instead of releasing all the content.
We can download it via HBOMAX within Amazon via the separate channel.
I only reported the problem to the administrators and developers.

I understand, but here in Brazil we don't have Peacock available.
In the case of episode 8 of Twisted Metal, it is "new" here because HBOMAX releases a new episode per week (Sunday) even though the season has already ended since July. I don't know why they do this, instead of releasing all the content.
We can download it via HBOMAX within Amazon via the separate channel.
I only reported the problem to the administrators and developers.
Oh, okay, we will look into it, thank you for your input.

Back