• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Eragon BD

red71082

I have ripped and burnt Eragon BD, but only get the French, Spanish, and directory's commentary. How do I get the English version? Help!

Update, make a new rip and try again. Based on your information that should work. :agree:

red71082, just exactly how you are ripping. Are you createing ISO or ripping to folder.
Also make sure rip to iso, if not already. Mount with virtual clone drive and play with powerdvd (assume you have one). Just as you will do with physical disc, this time only choose target as virtual clone drive.

To rip as iso.
1. Left click on anydvd tray
2. Choose option which sound similar to "rip to image"
3. Download virtual clone drive from slysoft download page. Just as you did with Anydvd.
4. Install program, if restart is required perform that.
5. Mount iso image and try to play and see if you hear english audio.

I await your results.

I assume you're trying to play just the m2ts file on it's own, if so then you won't get the HD audio track to play in powerDVD etc. You either need to play it as a full disc structure or follow the 'Movie only' guide and get TSmuxer to convert the audio from HD audio to AC3

are you using powerdvd or showtime

Showtime has problems selecting the right audio stream
________
AnalDreams21

Last edited by a moderator:
Back