• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ER Season 9 Disc 4: Unable to "Rip Video to Hard Disc"

bobwhitley3

I'm not able to back up up one of the six discs of ER Season 9.

Discs 1-3 and 5-6 behave as-expected when I "Rip video to hard disc." Disc 4 takes much longer for AnyDVD to evaluate when I first put it in the drive. After AnyDVD has scanned the disc, "Rip video to hard disc" completes in about 25 seconds where all of the other discs take the usual 20 or 25 minutes. As you can see below, the folder it produces does not contain four television episodes.

No error message is displayed and the dvd plays ok in a standard dvd video player.

Attached is my log file for disc 4 and the results of "Rip Video to Hard Disc."

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info_D_ER_SEASON_9_DISC_4.ziplog
    123.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Read errors on disc.

Try to wash the disc with liquid soap and warm water. Dry with a microfiber cloth. If it has visible mechanical damage you are probably out of luck.

Back