• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enter the Dragon (2007)

hamisht

Failing to scan. Unsure if this is just a disc rot problem or something else. If someone could take a look at the dump file please let me know.

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.1.0_dump.zip

Regards,
Hamish

*Edit - Sorry, I failed to put this in the right section, it should be in AnyDVD-HD as it's Blu-Ray. My apologies.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.8.0_dump.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 4
Failing to scan. Unsure if this is just a disc rot problem or something else. If someone could take a look at the dump file please let me know.

View attachment 25191

Regards,
Hamish

*Edit - Sorry, I failed to put this in the right section, it should be in AnyDVD-HD as it's Blu-Ray. My apologies.

It would be better if you provide the Log file...not the dump file...also for that old a movie there are 3 scenarios that are problems
1. bad media
2. bad drive/dirty drive
3. A/V or Firewall interfering with AnyDVD operation.

Last edited:

View attachment 25191

Regards,
Hamish

Where is this disc from? (Country)

I assume you have Speedmenus activated.
Can you please switch them off and then check again?

It would be better if you provide the Log file...not the dump file...also for that old a movie there are 3 scenarios that are problems
1. bad media
2. bad drive/dirty drive
3. A/V or Firewall interfering with AnyDVD operation.

I can't create a log file, as when the Dump error message pops up, it shuts down the program.

Where is this disc from? (Country)

I assume you have Speedmenus activated.
Can you please switch them off and then check again?

Australian Release
No Speedmenu is activated.

Back