• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"enders game" won't backup

garillaV

It takes a long time for any dvd to read the disc and then clone dvd only reads it at 20% and then during the writing section it says it can't read the media. This is the 2nd disc I've tried, they were both brand new. I also have the latest version of any dvd. What to do?

It takes a long time for any dvd to read the disc and then clone dvd only reads it at 20% and then during the writing section it says it can't read the media. This is the 2nd disc I've tried, they were both brand new. I also have the latest version of any dvd. What to do?
PLEASE read this before you post

Creating and attaching an AnyDVD log file would go a long way to helping people to be able to assist you with your issue.

OK I can do that but can you tell me how, I'm not sure and want to give you the right info. thanks

I hope I did it right. Now I tried it one more time and it got thru to dvd clone but that won't work with it either. I did a log file for dvd clone and attached also hope this helps, thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.2.0_Info_E_Enders Game.ziplog
    998.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Enders Game.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I hope I did it right. Now I tried it one more time and it got thru to dvd clone but that won't work with it either. I did a log file for dvd clone and attached also hope this helps, thanks

Please update AnyDVD.

Thanks James so much. I just did an update but I wasn't aware there was a new one because I didn't get the alert of a new update. Got it now and I'm getting my backup thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back