• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Encoder Output error

dtsig

I just got an error i have not seen before. My anydvd and clonemobile are at current levels. Running on Win7 current patches.

This was for dvd Ju-On. I just got this an it appears to work correctly just playing but not happy with clonemobile. Thoughts?

clonedvdmobileerror.jpg

Great

Yeah, we're a little "behind" on this. I had hoped Fernando would have released 1806 as an official release. Would have eliminated a lot of grief. But I just play the piano....

Have fun now.

Getting similar error with version 1.8.0.0

I have used ANY DVD for years now and now I am converting my collection to MP4 format for Apple TV.

any way, decided to try out the clonedvd mobile since I have enjoyed my Any DVD and well first disk I tried was a recent ripped any dvd and compressed with DVD2ONE DVD and got maybe 10% into the process and got the following error.
View attachment clonedvd mobile log.zip

erm .. read then post ???

I have used ANY DVD for years now and now I am converting my collection to MP4 format for Apple TV.

any way, decided to try out the clonedvd mobile since I have enjoyed my Any DVD and well first disk I tried was a recent ripped any dvd and compressed with DVD2ONE DVD and got maybe 10% into the process and got the following error.
View attachment 20890

How did you miss the info about the beta???

My experience with betas is they are like using version 1.0 of something. Pretty much guaranteed to give more problems.

Regardless ...

And by the way, this error you have

ParseVideo, #672 : Garbage in input queue: B5 01 00 00

was fixed in the 1802 beta some time ago. 1806 is even better.

OK, and what is stopping you from trying it?
You do not fully understand that a bad beta from one company does not mean all are bad from all others and if you are interested in fixing your present problem then you have no choice.

READ then POST. Works wonders.

Last edited:
do you know when the release candidate will be available? 8)

If I have to use beta software, I guess I will but never comfortable with it.

Brian

My experience with betas is they are like using version 1.0 of something. Pretty much guaranteed to give more problems.

Those products under the 'SlySoft' umbrella have shown themselves to be the best of class. I have been using them for many years and have always gotten good support and as this thread has shown .. the betas FIX problems not create more. I think you should rethink your process.

one last thing, do I need to rip the DVD with ANYDVD to remove any copy protection from DVD or is that built into the CLONEDVD Mobile which would eliminate a step since it takes a while to process that CLONEDVD Mobile.

With AnyDVD

AnyDVD runs in the background as CloneDVD mobile reads in the content so, yes, you need AnyDVD.

And often a beta is moved to a full release onto the download page and you really need to get out of the "old days" loop of beta=band-aid. All our beta releases are RCs and again:

you want this to work? Then download 1806, install it, reboot and be happy.

Last edited:
With clonedvd mobile there is no need to rip first. It can read discs just fine on-the-fly even if they have structural protection. There will be a speed limit with encoding if you rip to HD first as a hdd can feed data faster to cdvdm to encode than a drive can.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

1.08.06 = same issue with same video. Attached is that log.

Attachments

• 1.08.06.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
one of few open issues

1.08.06 = same issue with same video. Attached is that log.

We'd have been here a lot faster if you had tried this earlier.

__ensure( C == 0x00000100 || C == 0x000001B3 || C == 0x000001B7 )
critical problem, lead to early termination

is a critical FFMPEG engine error that, like similar ones, is not addressed in 1806.
It will also not likely be addressed in the next release either. An engine redesign to integrate better into our Slyce product will address this. Sorry, but at the moment there is nothing we can do about this.
Quite a few of the 1800 errors were fixed along the way to 1806 but this type of early termination error in FFMPEG was not one of them.

Back