• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

emulator

mimaro46

can anyone recommend a good emulator for pc to enable me to play xbox 306 games on my pc?

Thank you for your prompt response Recycle, however i realize there are a multitude of sites for an emulator, however all i have found want you to also download other junk programs. I am asking for advise as to the best out there without all the added junk programs to go along with it.

Thank you for your prompt response Recycle, however i realize there are a multitude of sites for an emulator, however all i have found want you to also download other junk programs. I am asking for advise as to the best out there without all the added junk programs to go along with it.

No one can be sure until you start the download and if there is junkware included you will see it and just "Cancel" the download or when you start the download do "Custom" install and you will also see if it tries to install toolbars or junkware as well and if you can stop those install so you won't have to deal with junkware. The one I found I didn't notice junkware but until you yourself install the program is the realtime you will know if it has junkware or not....

Not sure how you were searching online for the emulator doing a simple google search I could find them and now sure what your doing that you can't do google search?

mimaro46 didn't say he'd been searching and couldn't find an emulator.

mimaro46 was asking if anyone could recommend an emulator, not how Google search works.

Last edited:
Simply put, there is no working XBOX 360 emulator.
I guess Recycle didn't notice even his link contains that info:
In the case of Xbox 360 (or PS3) emulation, there is no such thing yet (as far as we know). Approach any site that claims that have a "working" Xbox 360 emulator with extreme caution, as it may contain viruses or malware.

Simply put, there is no working XBOX 360 emulator.
I guess Recycle didn't notice even his link contains that info:

And if you read closer which some obvious don't before typing. That I mention until they download and then install it custom mode they can see what kinda program it is instead of doing express install which could contain junkware rather then a working emulator. And are you my Mom now??? I gave a link that they could investigate more whether or not it could run Xbox 360 but seems like some people like to read farther into the reply rather then just what it says.

Back