• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Email about CloneDVD update, again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbessie

Hey all...

I got an email about a CloneDVD update today, but one that had been sent also when it first came out, aroudn 3 May 2011 - was this a mistaken email announcement?

- Tim

just a little more info

And what is the date inside that email?

We do not intend to send such things twice, but I see in Support that some people do indeed get such emails twice.

Last edited:
They only sent two to us good looking people

Here's my second email for CDVD2...

This email **just arrived today May 20... the first email arrived May 4... after checking I find I downloaded/ installed May 4...I guess I'm one of the "good-looking people" too :rock:

Dear valued customer,

we would like to inform you, that a new version of
CloneDVD has been released. Here the list of fixes
and improvements:

Version 2.9.3.0 2011 05 03

To all others, who haven't received a second email: we're very sorry, but as much as we'd like to, we can't send everyone a second e-mail, as we only have a limited number left.

Please be patient, we are hoping to stock up our supplies soon...

Thank you.

Add me to the list of good looking people who received the duplicate message. :D

It's one mail per license folks, anyone who got more than one needs to return it.

Please print off the mail and return it in the post with a 49 us$ cheque to cover the cancellation fee to:

SlySoft, Inc.
P.O. Box W874
St. John's
Antigua and Barbuda

... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back