• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Electric Light Orchestra: Zoom Tour Live

Nova935

Just wondering if anyone beside myself had the chance to watch this concert DVD release. I own quite a few DVD concerts mostly in DTS, Dolby 5.1 and stereo audio. This particular concert impressed me with the quality of DTS audio and how this band actually sounded better after more than 25 years of silence. This concert was suppose to promote a comeback tour which never got off the ground. Jeff Lynne`s vocals are flawless and the backup vocals of girlfriend Rose Vela make this concert worth recommending. I think the concert is performed so well, that dont think one could find a single flaw.
I rate it slightly better than the Eric Clapton, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Toto, Durran Duran, Ted Nugent and Whitesnake concerts that I used put at the top of my list. Just my opinion though!

Last edited:
I love this concert too! The audio and video are excellent quality. I didn't even own an ELO cd until after I got this (I was of course familiar with their music), now I own a few.

Yes, it is great. I was really disappointed when the Zoom US Tour was canceled due to lack of ticket sales. I've been an ELO fan for many years, but never had the opportunity to see them live.

Back