• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Eac30to V3.24

tonybalony

Can any body help me with a problem that i come across every time i try to update "eac3to"

I have Clown bd and am periodically presented with this message when i launch it "please update to eac30to latest version v3.24 (v3.21)"

I have download the latest version 3.24 unzipped the file and then ran the program and a black box opens up very quickly with white text that zooms up so quick that you can't see what it says and then closes.

After that i assume it's updated but alas no. I still get the same message every time i launch Clown bd.

Any idea what's going on here? am i doing something wrong?

I seem to have the same problem every time it needs updating

Thanks in advance.:bang:

Can any body help me with a problem that i come across every time i try to update "eac3to"

I have Clown bd and am periodically presented with this message when i launch it "please update to eac30to latest version v3.24 (v3.21)"

I have download the latest version 3.24 unzipped the file and then ran the program and a black box opens up very quickly with white text that zooms up so quick that you can't see what it says and then closes.

After that i assume it's updated but alas no. I still get the same message every time i launch Clown bd.

Any idea what's going on here? am i doing something wrong?

I seem to have the same problem every time it needs updating

Thanks in advance.:bang:

You need to take the eac3to file that comes out of the zip file that you download and put that inside the Clownbd folder (or wherever ClownBD stores the eac3to executable).

Ahhhhhhhhh................so that's what i need to do is it.

Thank you very much indeed i'll give it a go.

Cheers.

And, if you use eac3to as a standard standalone executable V3.21 be sure to update it to V3.24 the same issue as the eac3to you put in the Clown_BD folder after you un-zipped it.

With all the benefits of Clown_BD I don't even use eac3to as a seperate standalone executable anymore, just use it with Clown_BD.
:agree:

Thank you Gents,

That has sorted out the problem and i have logged it in the old memory bank so i will know exactly what to do next time.
8)

Back