• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

E-Mail Notifications

ggm1960

I used to get e-mail updates when new versions came out but don't anymore. It could be because I recently did a complete re-install on this computer or because my provider was out in this area for a couple days causing e-mails to bounce, I dunno.

I wonder though, how can I get this turned back on?

Greg

email to support(at)slysoft.com outta do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Different e-mail programs use different words/terms to mean the same thing. You need to place SlySoft in the safe sender domain of the e-mail program.

But if the OPs Internet Provider is filtering it out, then he would have to contact his IP and ask them to put SlySoft in the safe sender domain. I use to have this problem, only to find out the my IP (Verizon) was filtering my notifications out as SPAM. Then I called my IP and asked them to allow SlySoft.com domain to be allowed to go through so I could receive my notifications. 8)

same issue for me...

I asked about this a loooong time ago and we never did figure out what the problem is/was. I've never gotten an update notification email but do get the birthday greeting. I did check with Slysoft on what email address I had on record (was correct, hence the birthday wishes) and did add them to my whitelist. It hasn't been an issue enough for me to persue further. So, you are not alone on this.

Ditto, my update notiifcations stopped a long time ago also for no apparent reason. I used to get them a regular basis. They don't appear to be filtered out, never anything from sly in my junk box either.

Here's something you can try. Go to the User CP (Control Pannel) and there's an option in the Subscribed Treads section, which will send you e-mails everytime a message is posted in a thread that you subscribed to. If you don't receive an e-mail, let's say in a week, notifying you that the thread you subscribed to has been updated/or there's been a new post in the thread. Then you can start thinking that something, on your end, might be either preventing the message to get to you, or your Internet Provider (IP) is blocking Slysoft.com domain or considers it to be spam. You would contact your IP and see if they can Whitelist the Slysoft.com domain, so that you may receive e-mails from Slysoft. Once your IP has done this, and you still haven't received anything from Slysoft, then you have to check your Whitelist for your e-mail client (for example: If you download your e-mails from your IP to your computer using MS Outlook, G-Mail, HotMail, Mozilla Thunderbird,etc..).

Slysoft only send updates for AnyDVD for major updates. This does not include any BETA updates. Good luck! 8)

Back