• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

E-mail address unreachable? (@verizon.net)

I'm trying to purchase a new RedFox license for my now-expired Slysoft license and I'm getting an alert dialog that says "Your e-mail address appears to be unreachable. Are you sure you want to continue?". I've checked and double-checked the address and it's correct. I'm assuming this is just a bug?

Our system will try to make brief contact with your email address to ensure that you will actually get your license key. If the response is negative and no contact can be established you will get this message. Just try an alternative email address, gmail usually works really well.

I'm trying to purchase a new RedFox license for my now-expired Slysoft license and I'm getting an alert dialog that says "Your e-mail address appears to be unreachable. Are you sure you want to continue?". I've checked and double-checked the address and it's correct. I'm assuming this is just a bug?

Brennon,

No, it's not a bug, it's a feature :)

Verizon.net has blocked two of our 4 email servers. I did already >10 whitelist requests but they just ignore me. It might help, if verizon costumers send an email to verizon support.

However, you can ignore the message in checkout, since mails from support and shop are routed through our two "good" mail servers. Right now, only notification emails from forum to verizon.net email addresses are blocked (in case you are missing a notification email about this post :whistle: )

Thank you for your support!

Ivan

Brennon,

No, it's not a bug, it's a feature :)

Verizon.net has blocked two of our 4 email servers. I did already >10 whitelist requests but they just ignore me. It might help, if verizon costumers send an email to verizon support.

However, you can ignore the message in checkout, since mails from support and shop are routed through our two "good" mail servers. Right now, only notification emails from forum to verizon.net email addresses are blocked (in case you are missing a notification email about this post :whistle: )

Thank you for your support!

Ivan

Thanks for the info, Ivan. You're right, of course, about me not receiving the notification e-mail from your response (thanks for that Verizon!). I opened a ticket with them about not receiving e-mail from your domain but you know what "tier 1" support is like at any ISP. (n) I hope to complete my license purchase this evening. Thanks again for your reply.

I was able to complete my purchase successfully and my new key was delivered via e-mail moments later. Thanks again for the info re: the e-mail address.

erm Brennon... just for the records. Your forum notification email is bouncing with this message:
Code:
<***************@verizon.net>: host relay.verizon.net[206.46.232.11] refused
to talk to me: 571 Email from 46.166.160.39 is currently blocked by Verizon
Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may
visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block.

There is also a whitelist request form for (Verizon) members - this might be more promising than sending an email to 1st level support. As I mentioned, I filled out the ISP form about 10 times.

46.166.160.39 is the IP of our blocked forum mail server.
The other blocked mail server is 91.229.76.71
IP addresses of our two unblocked servers at Verizon are 93.190.142.127 and 185.150.189.51

If they do a MX lookup on redfox.bz, they should see all 4 server IPs.

Last edited:
@Ivan - thanks for the details. I also submitted a request using the whitelist form for Verizon subscribers and asked that they unblock all IPs associated with the Redfox MX record (and I specifically noted the two IPs that are currently being blocked). If/when I get a response from them, I'll post it here.

@Ivan - well, here's the automated reply that I got back from Verizon. As you can see, in order to expedite my request, I'm supposed to contact you and ask you to fill out the same whitelist request that you've already filled out (several times). :whistle:

----------

Thank you for contacting Verizon Online Security.

In order to resolve your issue, Verizon Online Security has attempted to contact the company or domain for which you were having problems receiving email.

Once Verizon Online Security has received contact from the 3rd party, we will work with them to resolve the issue in a timely manner. In order to assist us and to expedite the process, you may wish to contact the company or domain on your own behalf. Please direct the appropriate party to www.verizon.net/whitelist to submit their information for research and consideration.

Sincerely,

Verizon Online Security
http://www2.verizon.net/policies
abuse@verizon.net

Muchas gracias Brennon, I've submitted (another) whitelist request.

Hi.I'm also trying to get new licence.Getting the same unreachable email message.Mine is outlook.com.
Alan

Back