• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDfab platinum(option: mobile) 5.0.8.5

litlbit2001

I have the most recent versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. I even have DVDshrink and Nero. I even tried to rip to harddesk and I got an error. None of them would rip WHAT LIES BENEATH. I got an error each time it tried to read the disc. Then I got DVDfab platinum (option: mobile) 5.0.8.5 and I selected just the movie and it ripped and burned the dvd with no problems! No problems. Boy was I happy. Well now I'll have it as a back up program in case I have the same problem again with certain discs that seem to like to have errors. One thing I learned is never to assume that one program is better than the other, because sometimes certain programs won't work with certain discs, but another program will. I also checked the one I burned and it plays on my computer and stand alone perfect! No problems at all with playback.

You should be aware that dvdfab can skip over read errors. The end result is an imperfect backup, even if it's what amounts to only a few cells.

Posts promoting the use of Third Party Products will be moved to Third Party Products forum.

Back