• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Shrink+Collateral(UK/PAL)

mike20021969

i recently posted about converting all my dvd's to put on my emtec movie cube-r.

i came across this problem.
dvd shrink shows collateral as having 4 audio sound tracks (2 for english,2 foreign-german and dutch i think from memory).
anyway,if i selected either/both of the english tracks,i got the foreign languages.
if i selected either foreign language-i got the foreign ones.
the only way i got round this problem was to use clonedvd2.i created dvd files after selecting the english audio,and i got the english audio.
i was then able to use shrink on these files to get my 1x4GB vob file which clonedvd2 cant do.

so my question-why didn't shrink not allow me to have the english audio when clonedvd2 didn't have this problem?

Back