• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Shrink 2007 is a scam!

This link has a great turoial for DVD Shrink if you can't figure it out, but the links to get Shrink are nothing but a SCAM, they want your email, then set up a payment method, ect,,,,,BEWARE, DVD SHRINK is FREE, don't even pay for a download for a FREE program! I'm sure this wasn't intentional by you oldjoe, I've read your other posts and you seem to be a straight up guy!

?????
The link that I posted is to MRBass. There is no scam on that site. The link posted on that site is to a free download.

look...buy any-dvd and clone, and don't worry about that drama. it's that simple. these mods are burning the midnight oil to try and answer questions about SHRINK and NERO and DECRYPTER. thats bull !.keep it relevent to their products, (or you can post it on afterdawn), don't waste their time.
no disrespect intended, only a plea for a little courtesy. the intent of this forum is to help the owners of their products.:mad:

With all due respect, this thread is titled "DVD Shrink 2007 is a scam!"
It is intended to make people aware that there is no software called DVDShrink 2007 and that DVDShrink 3.2 (the last updated version) is still free.
I also appreciate the hard and dedicated work of the developers of AnyDVD and praise their continuing efforts. Shrink, as well and DVDDecrypter, Nero and many others, are still used by many people to back up their legally purchased DVDs.
If the administrators of this site do not want the members to discuss other usable softwares, I'm sure they will post those wishes on the forum.

Last edited:
Here's the latest on that too.

http://download-dvdshrink.com/join.asp

Thank you for your interest but we are not accepting any new customers.

Can we say busted?
Mad%20Jester.gif

I've just visited the DVD Shrink page using my laptop and the google ads are there...so it's just something that I've got installed on my desktop that kills the ads, don't know what it is. Anyway, the ads are generated by google AdSense and must be installed in the site software to generate the ads...this is a form of revenue for the site.

Yes they are on the web page but don't fallow them...

These ads are put there by google who gets money to post adverts on websites that agree wile giving said website royalties...

If you read Post #24 you'll se they are more less shut down or in trouble as there is no way to get it now.

Back