• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Rebuilder Pro and movies

If we mean pre-processing as in nothing used other than AnyDVD & DVD-RB then I can say there will be no problem but this doesn't resolve the situation. A problem exists. I'll start redoing some tests when I can.
It doesn't solve the problem but it will help jdobbs (if and when you report it to him) find the error. He won't even look at it if you did a whole lot of pre-processing. Which is understandable.

It doesn't solve the problem but it will help jdobbs (if and when you report it to him) find the error. He won't even look at it if you did a whole lot of pre-processing. Which is understandable.

Exactly the point I was trying to make, yes.

Exactly the point I was trying to make, yes.

And which in the end is why I'm not exactly in a hurry to do all the work. When I do have info I'll post it on the official DVD-RB site.

Completely understandable.

In the end the problem is a flaw software-wise but it was precipitated by my own actions in editing the source files first. I don't fault the author of DVD-RB but there is an issue somewhere in how the program is handling the files I am giving it since other programs don't have a problem. Since the author likely doesn't expect someone to dig into the VOBs as much as I did it can hardly be expected to always work perfectly.

I definitely believe it comes down to VobBlanker and DVD-RB. Other software is irrelevant since there was no difference between using RipIt4Me to rip the DVD or AnyDVD & CloneDVD. Now, I also should note I was using beta 10 of VobBlanker. Next time I experiment I'll try using beta 8 for the heck of it. I'll also use DVD-RB 1.24.0 instead of DVD-RB 1.23.3. I expect the same results but it's always possible a new problem snuck in.

At least I won't be pulling any more hair out. I shaved my head. ;)

Last edited:
Well, see what you can find out and see if you think it'll help JDobbs to know about it. If so, post it in the support thread on doom9. If not, well, um, "don't do that!" :D

Back