• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Drive doesn't detect DVD unless PC boots with DVD/CD in drive!

BadBoyTazz

Hey!!

First off, I would like to thank you guy's for creating a Great Product! a friend introduced me to you software 2years ago & i've never used any thing els since then!

Now i hate to start off on a forum with a problem but i've run out of ideas!

Ok so here is the deal!

I recently formatted & re-installed my PC! So i'm going through the usual run about of installing drivers, apps that i use regularly when after installing anyDVD my PC refuses to read DVD's or CD's unless the PC starts with a CD or DVD in the drive!

So at that point i didn't realize it was anyDVD since there was a couple of other programs installed before i needed a CD again! So i swapped the drive on the cable, changed the drive letter, removed the drive in Device Manager & rebooted so that Windows can re-install it!

so i started of by removing Virtual Clone Drive & it "worked" but when i started up last night it started again! So i remove anyDVD & re-install Virtual Clone Drive & it works perfectly! Re-Install anyDVD trouble starts up again...

I'm installing anyDVD v6.1.6.5, on WinXP Pro SP2, the only other programs installed is History Kill, PowerDVD, Avast & Spybot Search & Destroy! The DVD drive is a LG DVD-RW Lightscribe drive

I reverted back to a previous version of of anyDVD (not sure witch one) for the time being & it works perfectly!

I hope there is someone here that can point me in the right direction!

Thanx for the help!

& Once again keep up the good work, Great Product!

Edit: PS: I've installed v6.1.6.5 on my work PC & it seems to do the same!

Last edited:
Old version :confused: (was new not to long ago :) , but i guess you guy's update a lot with DVD protection etc changing almost daily)

Thanx i'll download it today & let you know what's up tomorrow or so!

Back