• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD "Disconnect"

Suntower

Having a similar issue with .2.0 (originally opened in MUD thread)

In the drive selector box, it usually will show the DVD Volume (which is usually the movie name or DVD_VIDEO.) In this case it shows (Disconnect)

And when I select 'Rip Image To Hard Disk', I get an error box 'Drive D: Is Not Ready.'

Trying to create an ISO gives the same error.

Attached is the ziplog.

Thanks.

Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_D_Disconnect.ziplog
    204.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
then you need to start your own thread, not hijack another one. Different movie = different thread

I'm wondering about the same thing. According to DVD profiler, the disc of the movie "Mud" is labeled "MUD", and not "Disconnect".

THIS IS THE MOVIE 'MUD'.

I'm just telling you that in the DVD selector it shows the text '(Disconnect)'. -Usually- it will show the name of the video or DVD_VOLUME.

Disconnect is the name being reported by the disc. Does the film actually play?

Last edited:
FYI...

I just re-tried the same disc (MUD) with latest version ( .3?)

DVD name appears in the drive selector box as per usual and it ripped fine.

Thanks

That it doesn't rip or rips fine isn't the issue. The issue is that for some disc, the disc is labelled mud and the first half of the movie actually is mud but the 2nd half of the movie is anything but the mud movie but another

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk 4

Back