• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD - Den Sternen so nah

Kobold

"Den Sternen so nah" möchte sich von mir derzeit nicht richtig umwandeln lassen:

LOG-File im Anhang.

Vielleicht weiß jemand Rat? :unsure:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_E_DEN_STERNEN_SO_NAH.ziplog
    135.9 KB · Views: 4
The Version 8165 dosent work too. :(

If i try to make a copy with the good old "DVD-Shrink", he stops after a few seconds in the analysys of the stuckture.
All times on the same Point. The DVD is clean and has no scratches.

Now, i try to rip the whole DVD to the Harddisk. Now he works at 5% on a longe time...

No... Redfox will break up with this Massage:

DVD.png

Last edited:
The Version 8165 dosent work too. :(

If i try to make a copy with the good old "DVD-Shrink", he stops after a few seconds in the analysys of the stuckture.
All times on the same Point. The DVD is clean and has no scratches.

Now, i try to rip the whole DVD to the Harddisk. Now he works at 5% on a longe time...

No... Redfox will break up with this Massage:

DVD.png
Looks like your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. But you can try use CloneDVD2 to copy the main movie, this should work.

Hm... The disk looks clean and ok. It is an new Disk.
I use a BD-Drive to read the DVD. (LG BH10LS38)

Now, i will try another DVD-Drive. Some drives can fix some problems.

[Edit]

It works!!! (y)

After i restart my PC this morning, i can read the whole DVD on Harddisk with Redfox 8.165-Beta.
The system needs the restart to run the driver correctly.
:thankyou:

Last edited:
Back