• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Clone Burning Speed problem

newtoit

Please help, I just finished my trial period and purchased the reg keys about 10 days later. Now that I have the reg keys I am having problems with burning. Before I could make a copy of a DVD in about 30-45 min, now when I switch my DVD and start the writing process it takes about an hour to get to 1% from then on the total remaining minutes keep adding up, I have been upto 6,678 minutes remaining and still at 1-3% (about 5 hours). I have been using SL 4.7G DVD+RW, DVD-5 qual, 8,12,16 max speeds. My DVD burner is Sony DVD+RW DW Q58A. Thanks in advance.

Do what bjproc said, and try cleaning the disc (if it's scratched or dirty, you can expect increased read times).

Back