• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd clone 2 product key

abuerkel

Maybe someone can help.I purchased a life time suite of anydvd,clone dvd2,clone cd ,clone dvd mobile & game jackal4.I have keyes for any dvd,clone dvd mobile, game jackal4 and clone cd.I can't find a key for clone dvd2.I made the backup file for the keyes like your supposed to,but it's not in there.Hate to buy what I already own.Thanks.

Check your email folders

We sent you the license delivery e-mail with your registration information relating to your original/previous purchase at SlySoft.com. The CloneDVD key is in that group.

Please check >>all<< your email folders now, including inbox, trash and spam or junk folder for e-mail from

<orders@slysoft.com>.

As necessary, download the setups here:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html if not already done and install/reboot.

To activate your license(s), please locate, open and read the license email now.
- *Save*/*Detach* the license "key" file(s) attached to the license email(s) to your Desktop now and then follow the remaining instructions:
- downloading/installing the setups if not already done. You must install the products first and reboot the PC before you can do anything with the key files.

With the key files(s) on the Desktop, you simply double click each one and then reboot again.

If you purchased from SlySoft, try Key Recovery:
https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php

If you ask Slysoft very nicely and explain your situation, they will find your key number and send it to you. Expect to be admonished for not verifying you had all your keys backed up on a CD.

I hadn't bothered to back up any keys, which was stupid, lost a drive, and they told me what they were, which I thought was generous.

Floyd

Clone DVD2 Key

After purchasing the lifetime of cloneDVD, I received a key number in the download. I never received an email. Is this the permanent number or should I expect to receive another in an email? Great program and the beta works with the number I obtained! Thanks

After purchasing the lifetime of cloneDVD, I received a key number in the download. I never received an email. Is this the permanent number or should I expect to receive another in an email? Great program and the beta works with the number I obtained! Thanks

There is no key number but a registration link to download and register with it sounds like you are mixing up two different program one a spoof of CloneDVD with a bad program DVD clone2 which has nothing to do with Slysoft or Elbyte themselves. And you need to contact their customer service and not here. Slysoft sends a email of the registration and link to download and instructions how to register it not what your saying.

Where / from whom have you bought it?

Clone DVD2 Key

I purchased it from slysoft and I went to cc account and it shows payment to Sly-Software+44800123 for $57.79 US dollars on the 25th of June.

Save/Detach to the Desktop

I purchased it from slysoft and I went to cc account and it shows payment to Sly-Software+44800123 for $57.79 US dollars on the 25th of June.

The license log shows:

2013-06-25 19:28:11: Order #1xxxxxx License delivery has been e-mailed by system.
2013-06-25 19:28:51: Order #1xxxxxxx: Key #1xxxxxxx got picked up by 198.xx.xx.xx

Which means: you clicked the link but don't know how to detach/save to specific place like the Desktop.
If you do not
- know how to target a specific place on the PC for a file from the Internet/off an email
- know if you have ADMINISTRATOR rights
then get help from someone who does.

Again: The product(s) must be first installed and the machine rebooted before you can register.

1. Please check >>all<< your email folders now, including inbox, trash and spam or junk folder for e-mail from <orders@slysoft.com>.

2. right mouse the https:// link for the product's key.

3. Click "save link or save target as... "

4. Click the large DESKTOP icon to the left there. Save the key file(s) there now.

5. Turn off User Account Control if this is a Vista PC or Windows 7 or 8 PC. See this info for additional W7/8 info:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/What-is-User-Account-Control
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Turn-User-Account-Control-on-or-off
Tip: Turn UAC off for the registration! It's a nuisance.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/299-user-account-control-uac-change-notification-settings.html

6. Now double click the PRODUCT-NAME_KEY.xxxxx file(s) on the Desktop, this should give you the OK!.

Then reboot the machine and you're done.

DVD Clone Key

I have looked many times for email and for what ever reasons I have not seen or found it. After downloading after purchasing I followed a link for key and it has a number attached to it (1xxxxx) after the CloneDVD symbol. I saved that to desktop and downloaded the beta release and it works just fine after restarting. I all ways save emails of this nature but for some reason this one got lost. Can I assume this is the proper key that I need?

Last edited by a moderator:
you need that keyfile yes. No slysoft product uses a serial number in text form that needs to be entered somewhere. (Re)installation of a product is simple. Install the software first, then double click the keyfile.

The KEY file does it

I have looked many times for email and for what ever reasons I have not seen or found it. After downloading after purchasing I followed a link for key and it has a number attached to it (1xxxxx) after the CloneDVD symbol. I saved that to desktop and downloaded the beta release and it works just fine after restarting. I all ways save emails of this nature but for some reason this one got lost. Can I assume this is the proper key that I need?

Well, we told you in the confirmation email that the license email would appear in spam/junk from "orders@slysoft.com". The log shows you found it. There is a number in the file name, yes, but you will not find anything in the license email telling you to type that in anywhere. I'm glad you got this to register now..

Back