• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD: "CATFISH" , annoying adv. (trailer show) before menu (ASIN: B004C9MCJ2)

PRESSPOOL

There are problems with the new DVD "CATFISH" sold in th UK/Europe. There you can find the english language only but, difference to other DVDs, there is an interview with the people making "catfish". ASIN: B004C9MCJ2.-
The problem:
There are SEVERAL advertisements played before the DVD menu is shown, where you can select main title or interview. Every time restarting this DVD this annoying things came back again. May be it is possible to add something to AnyDVD so that it works like with the other DVDs, just starting with the menu!

DVD "Catfish", MP1095D, ASIN: B004C9MCJ2.
PS: The other version (ASIN: B003Q6D1YW) I own is, I think, the US-Version, but without the additional interview and added french and spanish language tracks, together with the english language, of course.

There are problems with the new DVD "CATFISH" sold in th UK/Europe. There you can find the english language only but, difference to other DVDs, there is an interview with the people making "catfish". ASIN: B004C9MCJ2.-
The problem:
There are SEVERAL advertisements played before the DVD menu is shown, where you can select main title or interview. Every time restarting this DVD this annoying things came back again. May be it is possible to add something to AnyDVD so that it works like with the other DVDs, just starting with the menu!

PS: The other version (ASIN: B003Q6D1YW) I own is, I think, the US-Version, but without the additional interview and added french and spanish language tracks, together with the english language, of course.

Not exactly a "correct answer" - but I find that ripping the Main Movie ONLY solves all problems.
No menu, no trailers, no ads, no warnings.
And if you're using a DVD-5 to back up onto - the quality improvement is notable.

-W

The problem:

You might also try the "Remove Annoying ......" options in AnyDVD.AnyDVD Navigation Window.jpg

Back