• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dumbo DVD (2019 Version) Main Movie Title is not showing in CloneDVD

McBoned

I'm running AnyDVD HD 8.3.7.2 Beta and I have tried "Default" with no success. It's a Region 1 U.S. Disc. Drive is showing 7.44GB disc installed, but AnyDVD seems to be only scanning the extras. I also tried ripping to Hard Disc and it only ripped a little over 1.1GB's.

As mentioned above, CloneDVD is only showing Extra's with the longest being less than 4 minutes and the Main Title is not showing. I've also tried the 2 previous versions of AnyDVD since I installed the Beta due to issues with "Hellboy". No luck with those either.

I've attached the Logfile and I appreciate and help you can provide.

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up. It showed that it had successfully uploaded the file last time, but I guess it didn't. Here it is again I hope...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.2_Info_F_DUMBO.ziplog
    158.8 KB · Views: 3
I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Thanks for the suggestion James. I didn't even consider the drive being the issue since I used the same drive for 3 other movies after Dumbo failed. For some reason, its the combo of that drive with that disc. It worked perfectly with a different drive. Thanks again!

if the drive works fine with other discs, its most likely a borderline defective disc

Ch3vr0n, I agree with you that its probably the disc. I have a really old Plextor drive that will still rip pretty much anything and it worked fine. My main drive is the LG BH16NS40 (one of the drives you have) and its worked flawlessly since I got it 4 years ago. I'm surprised it wouldn't handle this disc, but it's always good to have a backup... Or 2 in your case!

those 2 aren't backups ;) All 3 are actively used (often simultaneously), sure speeds things up ripping 3 at a time :p

Impressive! Much like the rest of your system... My hat is off to you Kind Sir! I would have no reason to ever leave my house again with that setup. LOL!

me neither, except to go to work :p anyway back on topic.

Back