Dumbo DVD (2019 Version) Main Movie Title is not showing in CloneDVD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by McBoned, Jul 25, 2019.

1. McBoned

McBoned Active Member

I'm running AnyDVD HD 8.3.7.2 Beta and I have tried "Default" with no success. It's a Region 1 U.S. Disc. Drive is showing 7.44GB disc installed, but AnyDVD seems to be only scanning the extras. I also tried ripping to Hard Disc and it only ripped a little over 1.1GB's.

As mentioned above, CloneDVD is only showing Extra's with the longest being less than 4 minutes and the Main Title is not showing. I've also tried the 2 previous versions of AnyDVD since I installed the Beta due to issues with "Hellboy". No luck with those either.

I've attached the Logfile and I appreciate and help you can provide.

Thanks!

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

No logfile attached

3. McBoned

McBoned Active Member

Thanks for the heads-up. It showed that it had successfully uploaded the file last time, but I guess it didn't. Here it is again I hope...

Attached Files:

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

5. McBoned

McBoned Active Member

Thanks for the suggestion James. I didn't even consider the drive being the issue since I used the same drive for 3 other movies after Dumbo failed. For some reason, its the combo of that drive with that disc. It worked perfectly with a different drive. Thanks again!

6. Ch3vr0n

if the drive works fine with other discs, its most likely a borderline defective disc

7. McBoned

McBoned Active Member

Ch3vr0n, I agree with you that its probably the disc. I have a really old Plextor drive that will still rip pretty much anything and it worked fine. My main drive is the LG BH16NS40 (one of the drives you have) and its worked flawlessly since I got it 4 years ago. I'm surprised it wouldn't handle this disc, but it's always good to have a backup... Or 2 in your case!

8. Ch3vr0n

those 2 aren't backups ;) All 3 are actively used (often simultaneously), sure speeds things up ripping 3 at a time :p

9. McBoned

McBoned Active Member

Impressive! Much like the rest of your system... My hat is off to you Kind Sir! I would have no reason to ever leave my house again with that setup. LOL!

10. Ch3vr0n

me neither, except to go to work :p anyway back on topic.