Dual Monitor Setup and HDCP question

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Octavean, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Octavean

Octavean Well-Known Member

I have been using a Viewsonic N3250W 32” HDTV as the only display on my primary entertainment PC for about a year now. Its used for mostly entertainment but some PC specific tasks as well so it pulls double duty. The Viewsonic N3250W 32” HDTV works well enough as a desktop display as well as video display for movies and the like. It has HDCP via a HDMI port and the newly installed eVGA 8800GTS 320MB card now provides end-to-end HDCP support.

I recently won a prize package from a sweepstakes consisting of the following:

Ideally I want to add the Viewsonic 22” VX2235WM Widescreen LCD display as the primary monitor for keyboard / mouse interface and have the Viewsonic N3250W 32” HDTV as the secondary display for MCE / Vista MCE / Nero Showtime HD DVD via remote interface.

The Viewsonic 22” VX2235WM dosnt have HDCP support, However, I don’t know how well the Viewsonic N3250W would work with respect to HDCP support on the secondary DVI port on the 8800GTS.

It really sounds like a potential mess.

I just want the Start button / Taskbar on the Viewsonic 22” VX2235WM and all video display on the Viewsonic 32” N3250W HDTV and I don’t even know if its reasonably possible even with a program like AnyDVD HD.

Does anyone have a similar dual monitor setup without problems with BD and HD DVD?