• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dual Monitor Setup and HDCP question

Octavean

I have been using a Viewsonic N3250W 32” HDTV as the only display on my primary entertainment PC for about a year now. Its used for mostly entertainment but some PC specific tasks as well so it pulls double duty. The Viewsonic N3250W 32” HDTV works well enough as a desktop display as well as video display for movies and the like. It has HDCP via a HDMI port and the newly installed eVGA 8800GTS 320MB card now provides end-to-end HDCP support.

I recently won a prize package from a sweepstakes consisting of the following:

Viewsonic 22" Widescreen LCD Screen (model to be determined solely by the Sponsor) VX2235WM
Logitech 8x diNovo Edge Keyboard (model to be determined solely by the Sponsor),
Sapphire Motherboard (model to be determined solely by the Sponsor),
Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced Version
MSI Graphic Card (Model RX1950XT-VT2D256E-HD
PowerColor X1300 PRO 256MB
(Approximate Retail Value "A.R.V." $937)

Ideally I want to add the Viewsonic 22” VX2235WM Widescreen LCD display as the primary monitor for keyboard / mouse interface and have the Viewsonic N3250W 32” HDTV as the secondary display for MCE / Vista MCE / Nero Showtime HD DVD via remote interface.

The Viewsonic 22” VX2235WM dosnt have HDCP support, However, I don’t know how well the Viewsonic N3250W would work with respect to HDCP support on the secondary DVI port on the 8800GTS.

It really sounds like a potential mess.

I just want the Start button / Taskbar on the Viewsonic 22” VX2235WM and all video display on the Viewsonic 32” N3250W HDTV and I don’t even know if its reasonably possible even with a program like AnyDVD HD.

Does anyone have a similar dual monitor setup without problems with BD and HD DVD?

Back